The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) makes it compulsory for some organisations to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO), an expert in data protection law and practice. Problem: Hiring a full-time DPO is often challenging and expensive due to a shortage of suitable talent. Solution: Achieve compliance through outsourced Data Protection. This is where ALLNET LAW comes in…
OUR DPO SERVICE
ALLNET LAW provides on-demand outsourced Data Protection consultancy services that cover the statutory requirements for organisations requiring a Data Protection Officer. Our purpose is to reduce the burden experienced by your organisation when complying with data protection laws such as the GDPR. Thus, freeing your resources to allow the concentration of efforts on the organisation’s core business functions.
WHY ALLNET LAW?
- We will deliver flexible, tailored data protection support, advice and expertise to your organisation, in an extremely cost-effective way.
- Our outsourced DPO service provides you with a highly experienced Lead DPO that works on site or remotely, as an extended member of your team.
- Your lead DPO will be supported by a nominated secondary DPO, ready to step in and cover sickness, absence and increased workload. This ensures that your organisation is covered year-round.
- Our DPOs are certified EU GDPR practitioners, meaning they know everything there is to know about the data protection law.
- You will benefit from knowledgeable, hands-on data protection professionals who undertake the DPO’s responsibilities of championing data protection across the organisation.
CHAMPIONING DATA PROTECTION
Information & Advice
- Facilitate staff training including board members, managers and data facing staff
- Share best practice for data protection across the organisation
- Advise on the impact of other data protection regulations
- Answer queries on all aspects of personal data protection
Review and Update Policies
- Consent forms o General data protection policy
- Retention policy
- Information Security Policy
- Employee policies etc.
Ensure appropriate agreements are in place and monitor compliance
- Data Sharing Agreements
- Data Processor Agreements
- Binding Corporate Rules (if required)
- Standard Model Clauses (if required)
Oversee evaluation of new and high-risk processes
- Privacy by design
- Data protection and privacy impact assessments (DPIAs and PIAs)
- Oversee sharing of personal data
- Supply Chain Due Diligence
Manage and oversee communication
Be the named point of contact with the national and other European supervisory.
- Oversee and monitor responses to Data Subject Access Requests
- Monitor, report and demonstrate accountability
- Ensure all compliance records are maintained including:
- Records of Processing Activity (RoPA)
- Breach register
- Risk register Log of individuals’ exercised rights
- Training record
- Report to senior management on how risk and compliance is evolving